- For his work on Examine.com, the largest database of nutrition and supplement research.
- For his work on combining entrepreneurship, charity, networking, and food-offs. You can also read about how I leveraged all of them together on SJO.com itself.
The dirty secret about Forbes (and other mainstream organizations) is that the magazines and the websites are run separately. Most of the content on mainstream organizations’ websites are actually from contributors who are not journalists.
So while I’ve been on Forbes.com twice, I have not been in the magazine itself.
And while I’ve put myself down juuuuust a tad, let me puff myself up – it was a real journalist that wrote about me. Whew, that makes it legit.
(I have appeared in magazines and the newspapers many times, and have even pitched quite a few stories that made it live).
Why are you talking about your Forbes page?
On a lark, I decided to make pages on the very topics people were searching for. Thus saving you time, exposing you as a potential stalker (aha! Also – hi!), and just making it a bit enjoyable for everyone.
If you’re curious, the entire list of pages that people are searching for:
- What is Sol Orwell’s net worth?
- What is Sol Orwell’s Instagram?
- What is Sol Orwells’s Facebook page?
- What is Sol Orwell’s age?
- What is Sol Orwell’s real name?
- Sol Orwell and his Weight Loss
- Sol Orwell’s wife
- Most handsome guy in Toronto: Sol Orwell
Enjoy! Or even better – join the SJO.com Family (just below), and let’s have some fun.
Serious about being an entrepreneur?
Leave behind the unqualified gurus who have never done it themselves. Follow SJO.com for real-life experienced advice and thoughts.